FY2023 Roll Off Service for Demo Projects
The Mille Lacs Band of Ojibwe, Community Development, is seeking proposals for an annual service contract to provide supply and delivery of roll-offs to various project sites for Community Development. The majority of the debris will be demolition materials but some may be considered mixed solid waste. The annual service contract for Districts I, IIa & II will be for an amount not to exceed $50,000. The annual service contract for the District III area will be for an amount not to exceed $30,000.
Upon approval of proposals, an annual service contract(s) shall be awarded with a not to exceed amount; and will expire September 30, 2023. Multiple contracts may be awarded depending on the number of bids submitted per service area. Depending on necessity less than the awarded contract not to exceed amount may be used for the year. In the event that additional dollars need to be added to the service contract, the vendor agrees to continue providing service at the rates provided in their original proposal. All prices should be valid through September 30, 2023. The vendor may then be called and dispatched to a project at any time. The Contractor is expected to provide delivery and pick-up of roll-offs in a timely manner. Contractor shall have the responsibility to keep accurate records for the project and submit invoicing to Community Development. Invoice amount will be verified, paid, and deducted from the total contract budget.
- Issued To
- Licensed Solid Waste Haulers
- Publish Date
- August 2nd, 2022
- Bid Date
- August 24th, 2022
- Required File(s)
- RFP and Bid Form
Your proposals shall include the following:
- Submit a fee schedule Including: cost per each size roll-off, service fees, fuel charge or travel rate, disposal fees, or any other extra fees charged for disposal of certain materials. All prices should be valid through September 30, 2023.
- Which MLBO Districts you will work in: District I (Mille Lacs), District IIa (Isle), District II (McGregor), and District III (Hinckley, Lake Lena). Proposals may be selective or include delivery to all districts.
- Standard MLBO bid form. On the bid form please reference the following:
a. Job/Project: CMD FY2023 Roll-Offs
b. On the labor and materials bid lines, reference the attached fee schedule.
- Copy of current MLB Vendor’s License. (or a copy of submitted application)
- Please include a copy of your current solid waste hauling license for each applicable county for which districts are included in your proposal.
- Copy of current certificate of insurance.
- An authorized signature sheet if one is not already on file with the Mille Lacs Band.
All Proposals must be mailed and labeled as follows:
Attn: Commissioner of Community Development Sealed Bid: CMD FY2023 Roll-Offs PO Box 509 Onamia, MN 56359
Proposals are due in the PO Box by 3:00pm on August 24, 2022. A public bid opening will be held at 10:00am on August 25, 2022 at the Mille Lacs Band Government Center.
Please note that the bids submitted via mail to the P.O. Box. FedEx and UPS will not deliver to a P.O. Box and the Onamia post office will not accept hand delivered items. Please plan accordingly to ensure the timely receipt of your bid submittal.
**The Band reserves the right to reject any bid that it is unable to collect at the Onamia post office by the bid deadline date and time, provided that the Band has made diligent and reasonable efforts to collect the bid. The Band reserves this right even in the event that the bid has been postmarked before the deadline.
PROPOSALS NOT SUBMITTED IN THIS MANNER WILL BE REJECTED.
If you have any questions or need additional information, please contact Carla Dunkley at (320) 630-2495, or via email at Carla.Dunkley@millelacsband.com
Firms must be licensed with the Mille Lacs Band of Ojibwe. A copy of this license (or the license application) must accompany each bid. Licensing process can take several weeks. If you are not currently licensed with the MLBO, please submit a copy of your license application along with your proposal. Contact Elizabeth Thornbloom at (320)532-8274 or via email at EThornbloom@grcasinos.com with questions regarding licensing and for the license application.
Contractors must possess a current solid waste hauling license for each applicable county for which they are proposing to provide service within.
COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REJECT ANY AND ALL BIDS FOR ANY REASON.